lördag 31 mars 2012

#DKNY 5 Questions With Ashley Greene

The Twilight star and face of DKNY and DKNY Jeans spoke to WWD at her Macy’s Herald Square appearance for the brand.


Photobucket


WWD: You are playing a fashion designer in your first TV series, the pilot “Americana,” filming now. Did you learn any great tips or tricks on set?
Ashley Greene: Pat Field is the costume designer and she took a vintage coat and turned it inside out and then belted it, which gave it a really vintage distressed look, which was great. 

WWD: What items of clothing are in heavy rotation in your personal wardrobe?
A.G.:
 DKNY skinny jeans are always a staple for me, and they have amazing (and actually reversible) shearling coats that I’ve been wearing a lot.

WWD: What music are you listening to these days?
A.G.: 
I like Pandora.com a lot because I just plug in a song and it goes. I’ve gone back to Ray LaMontagne a lot lately, Taylor Swift’s new song on the “Hunger Games” soundtrack is so good, and I’m a huge fan of Bruno Mars.

WWD: Any fun summer plans?
A.G.: 
Hopefully I’ll be working, assuming the pilot gets picked up. I think Fourth of July is one holiday I always try and go back home for, so if I have time I’ll hopefully get to Jacksonville, Florida.

WWD: With the “Twilight” series coming to end, did you nick anything special from the set?
A.G.:
 Not this last time, but in the very beginning I took Alice’s Cullen crest necklace, which is pretty awesome, so I have that still, and I took the Jackie Ohh Ray-Ban sunglasses from the second movie. But then I stopped; I thought they are going to start yelling at me.



wwd Via Kstewangel Twilightish

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...