måndag 22 oktober 2012

Spoiler: TwiExaminer: First Shot Of The 'Jacob & Charlie Scene' In BD2

Photobucket 

From source: TwilightExaminer
 The latest The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 TV spot (via Twilight Lexicon) delivers an exciting first-glimpse at the scene where Jacob (Taylor Lautner) surprises Charlie (Billy Burke) by transforming into a werewolf in front of him. Now, that scene took place in Stephenie Meyer's Breaking Dawn, but it wasn't something Bella (Kristen Stewart) got to see for herself, and thusly the readers missed out on how exactly it went down too.

 Billy Burke previously teased about the scene: "For me, my character actually gets to find out some stuff in these next two installments. I’ve been oblivious to the entire situation . . . so Charlie learns some things and I can’t wait for that moment when Charlie sees a werewolf." Judging by the sneak peek, it'll be a memorable moment for sure! For those who might not remember, the book sequence involved was as follows (from pages 495-96):

 “He phased in front of Charlie,” Edward hissed. I whispered, “You what?” “He’s brave. Brave as you are. Didn’t pass out or throw up or anything. I gotta say, I was impressed. You should’ve seen his face when I started taking my clothes off, though. Priceless . . . . So I knocked on Charlie’s door this morning and asked him to come for a walk with me. He was confused, but when I told him it was about you and that you were back in town, he followed me out to the woods. I told him you weren’t sick anymore, and that things were a little weird but good.

He was about to take off to see you, but I told him I had to show him something first. And then I phased . . . I phased back and got dressed, and then after he started breathing again, I said something like ‘Charlie, you don’t live in the world you thought you lived in. The good news is, nothing has changed – except that you know now. Life’ll go on the same way it always has. You can go right back to pretending that you don’t believe any of this.

’ It took him a minute to get his head together, then he wanted to know what was really going on with you, with the whole rare-disease thing. I told him you had been sick, but you were fine now – it was just that you’d had to change a little bit in the process of getting better. He wanted to know what I meant by ‘change,’ and I told him that you looked a lot more like Esme now than you looked like Renee . . . After a few minutes, he asked, real quietly, if you turned into an animal, too. And I said, ‘She wishes she was that cool!’” Jacob chuckled.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...