söndag 2 juni 2013

New Fan Pics of Kristen at Max Thieriot's Wedding

 photo kstew-3_zps74b08d95.jpg

My dad & step mom partying with Kristen Stewart at Max Thieriot's wedding. And he left me home. Alone. 

Note: Max Thieriot was Kristen's co-star in "Catch That Kid"

 photo BLyM_3FCUAAI-dH_zps89e44614.jpg

Update: My new bestie... Be jealous bitchezzzz! My girl Kristen Stewart! 
Via:

 photo 5a1ac722cbc411e291e622000a1f9d57_7_zps47fcf829.jpg  photo profile_20480798_75sq_1370205928_zpsae07cbdb.jpg

OMGEEEE DEAR KRISTEN, thank you so much for last night I had so much fun with you. from dancing to teaching us dance moves with John talking to you was amazing and you are the sweetest person. thank you for the pictures and everything you did with and for us it means the world to me. I am still just so shocked that you hung out with us, you are beautiful, sweet, skinny like crazy, and a very good role model and I look up to you 100% of the time. I am so sorry if you saw us staring at you it's just we are huge fans and you are amazingly beautiful in every way. tell John I said hi. I miss you hopefully I see you soon. love you. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...