lördag 14 september 2013

Win Kristen's tshirt wore in a kissing scene with Rob tnxs @Catherine Hardwicke for @promiseforUC


promises Catherine Hardwicke
promises to give the person that contributes the most, the actual t-shirt worn by Bella (Kristen Stewart) in the first kissing scene of the Twilight movie.



 Contribute


Help me support University of California students by making a tax deductible contribution to my promise. The process is fast, easy and secure. I truly appreciate any support you can provide. It will benefit a great cause: scholarships for students in need.

Plus, I'm going to give THE ACTUAL T-SHIRT worn by Bella (played by Kristen Stewart) in the first kissing scene of the Twilight movie to the person that contributes the most to my promise.

If you can't make a contribution at this point, help me reach my goal by sharing this page on Facebook and Twitter. Or, send an e-mail to friends you think might be interested in contributing and include a link to my page.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...